Standard Building Contract With Quantities for use in Scotland (Nov 2011)
- for larger works designed and/or detailed by or on behalf of the Employer, where detailed contract provisions are necessary and the Employer is to provide the Contractor with drawings;
- where a Contract Administrator and Quantity Surveyor are to administer the conditions.
Can be used:
- where the Contractor is to design discrete part(s) of the works (contractor's designed portion);
- where the works are to be carried our in sections;
- by both private and local authority employers.
Create document online
This document costs £55.44